You can get some universities in Canada that are very affordable for foreign students. Canada, generally, is known as one of the best countries in the world to study for free, counting on your study program type and the university you chose to study in, within the country.
This implies that, if you are on the lookout for the most affordable universities to study in Canada, then, this is the right place to be.
Why Should I Study in Canada?
The following are some of the main advantages that come with studying in Canada:
- Having a feel of a country that’s wholly multicultural; a country that is accessible to any type of individual from all races and ethnicity around the world. Hence, you will never be segregated for your ethnic background or beliefs. Canada is fully democratic and acknowledges the right of all its citizens.
- You have a higher probability of getting permanent citizenship in Canada than in any other country in the world.
- Canada gives students the leeway to work while studying. This provides international students the opportunity to attain more work experience and get favorable job opportunities within the country, on finalizing their study program. This equally assists international students to utilize their financial resources more appropriately, during their study program.
- Canada offers graduates ample job opportunities when they are done with their study programs.
- Apart from the numerous job openings accessible for students and graduates in Canada, there are several other benefits that come with studying in Canada.
- There’s the low cost of healthcare, scholarship openings for international students, and a lot more to be offered.
- Canadian school certificates are acknowledged anywhere in the world. And lastly, Canada gives a clement, peaceful and quiet environment for international students to go on with their studies.
Studying in Canada is truly a fun experience worth seeking. In Canada, you can equally immerse in some of the remarkable cultural festivals that normally ensue within the country.
11 Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
The top 11 cheapest universities in Canada for foreign students include:
- University of Montreal
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- University of Regina
- University of the People
- University of Calgary
- Bradon University
- Canadian Mennonite University
- University of Saskatchewan
- Universite de Saint-Boniface
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Guelph
You can copy the names of these universities and make a quick google search to ascertain their genuineness.
The above-mentioned name of the cheapest universities in Canada can be remotely categorized into the following:
- Cheapest universities in Canada for undergraduate foreign students
- Cheapest universities in Canada for international students hoping to go for a Master’s degree program
1. The Most Affordable Universities in Canada for Undergraduate Foreign Students
The list comprises the following:
- University of the People— No tuition fee
- Simon Fraser University— $7,203
- Universite de Saint-Boniface— $7,428
- University of Guelph— $9,730
- Canadian Mennonite University— $10,003
- Memorial University of Newfoundland — $11,460
- University of Montreal— $15,019
2. The Most Affordable Universities in Canada for Foreign Students Looking to Undertake a Master’s Degree Program
The list comprises the following:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland— $3,222
- University of Northern British Columbia— $3,297
- Simon Fraser University — $3,743
- University of Calgary— $3,693
- University of Saskatchewan— $4,358
- University of Regina— $6,427
What is the Standard Cost of Living for Foreign Students in Canada?
The standard cost of living for an international student in Canada is not so costly at all, especially when compared to life in other countries.
This is normally affected by the setting of the university that the student is studying within the country. Nevertheless, applying foreign students are required to show evidence of at least $10,000 CAD in their finances while adding to their existing tuition fee so they can study in Canada.
This goes a long way to prove that the Canadian government wants incoming International students to have the ability to take care of their tuition fees, also with approximately $10,000 CAD to cater for their everyday expenditures in the country.
How to Study in Canada for Free?
Studying in Canada for free is not impossible.
This is made available by the many scholarship vacancies made accessible for foreign students annually, within the country. It is for undergraduate study programs and graduates degrees.
Many of these chances are proposed by the Canadian government as a way to draw new international abilities into the country and to help foreign students get all the needed quality education that they’ve always dreamed to get in life for free.