Construction workers play a vital role in the building and maintenance of infrastructure, buildings, and facilities. They work in various settings, including residential, commercial, and industrial construction sites, performing tasks such as digging trenches, pouring concrete, and erecting scaffolding.
Construction workers must be skilled in using a range of tools and equipment, including power tools and heavy machinery. They must also comply with safety protocols and work effectively as part of a team.
Physical stamina, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail are essential for success in a construction job. Construction workers must also be able to adapt to changing work conditions and schedules, often working outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Transport construction materials, and load and unload them as needed.
- Support heavy equipment operators with their tasks.
- Help with the alignment of pipes during the construction of pipelines.
- Aid in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites.
- Assist with framing houses, erecting walls, and constructing roofs.
- Contribute to demolishing buildings when required.
- Clean up and stack salvaged materials.
- Remove debris and rubble from construction sites.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites as necessary.
How to Apply
Interested persons can send their application to the owner’s email: [email protected]