For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
Are you out of data and do you still have unfinished businesses to sort out online? You can always borrow data from Airtel to continue with your business.
The Airtel Credit Loan Service gives room to all Airtel customers who recharge up to 100 naira monthly to borrow data and pay back on their next recharge.
It functions this way; the amount of data you borrowed is equal to the amount for that subscription. You would also pay 15% on your next recharge. Let’s say 50MB costs N100 which is valid for only 1 day. Now, you’ll pay back N115 on your next recharge.
How to Borrow Data from Airtel
To borrow Airtime from Airtel, you first have to be eligible, to know if you are eligible, you can check your eligibility status.
1. To know if you are eligible dial *500#, you would see the Borrow data option pop up on your screen.
2. Select “3” to click on the borrow data option.
3. The next step would show you the data volume you can borrow from.
4. Then choose the one that best suits your interest and plan.
5. You will get an SMS from Airtel immediately after your request is approved.
You can see how the data plan works, below:
|Data Volume||Duration||Price Validity||Payback 15%|
Fast USSD Code To Borrow Airtel Internet Data Bundle
Just dial *500*3# and follow the on-screen prompt, you would get your choice of data bundle depending on your subscription level.
Important Note On Airtel Credit Loan Service.
1. The Airtel credit loan service is way more profitable to active Airtel users.
2. Every Airtel Prepaid subscribers with a registered SIM are eligible for this service.
3. The more frequently you recharge the higher the amount of data you’re allowed to borrow.
4. You have to settle previous loans before proposing a new one.
5. The quality of airtime you recharge daily, weekly, or monthly determines the amount you will be authorized to borrow.
Related: Glo Recharge Code (Updated 2022)