For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
If you applied for a loan on NIRSAL Microfinance Bank in 2020 or 2021 you have to go check your portal to know if it was successful. The mistake made by millions of covid-19 applicants is that they just apply and don’t bother to check the status of their application.
In this article, we would show you how to check your NIRSAL loan application using your Bank verification number. This guide is specifically for those who applied for a non-interest loan.
How to Check NIRSAL Loan Approval with BVN
Here is how to check if your loan has been approved using your Bank verification number:
1. The first step is to visit NIRSAL Microfinance Bank portal
2. On the top right-hand corner, click on the COVID-19 support link
3. Tap on “Click Here to Provide Other Bank Account” which takes you to 1) SME, 2) Household
4. If you applied for the Household sector, click on the option
5. The last step is to enter your 11-digit BVN to check if you will receive the incentive package and hit validate BVN.