If you ever wish to join the Nigerian AirForce as a graduate, that simply means you want to join the Nigerian AirForce as Direct Short Service Comission, Its just a Nine months training given to the Applicants who wish to join the Nigerian AirForce as Graduate. You can Also call it the Nigerian Airforce DSSC.
As a Graduate, You must possess the following requirements.
Requirements To Join The Nigerian AirForce As A Graduate
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the Age of 22 and 28 Years at the time of application. 3.Be medically and physically fit.
- Mesure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- Posseses a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Apllicant Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Posseses valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- Posseses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Airforce As A Graduate
- All the interested candidates who wish to join the the Nigerian Airforce as a Graduate Are Advised to visit the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal https://airforce.mil.ng/career
- Fill in all the Required information in the application Portal and submit.
- Make sure you register with a valid email address and phone number so that it will be easy for the Nigerian Airforce to communicate to you in case of any changes in the recruitment process.
- Check all the information you filled twice before submitting.