Guidelines and Instructions On How To Join The Nigerian Airforce DSSC
Firstly we are going to talk about what is needed of you before you can be able to join the Nigerian Airforce DSSC.
Requirements To Join The Nigerian Airforce DSSC
- Apllicants Must Possess a Minimum A second class upper for holders of first degree and upper credit for HND Holders.
Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
- Apllicants must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC at the time of Applying for DSSC.
- Male Applicant must not be Less than 1.66 metres tall while female Applicants should not be less than 1.63meters tall.However,Candidates applying for Special Forces should not be less than 1.78meters tall and must be physically well built.
- Applicants Shoud be between the Age of 22 and 30 years,Any age Declaration earlier than 5years to the exercise will not be accepted.Those who are older than 30Years should not Apply.
- Intrested Applicant are to Apply online at
- Shortlistedd Candidates are to bring the following to the zonal screening center.
a. Birth certificate
b. Originals of Education certificate and NYSC discharge Certificate.
c. Letter of a Attestation of a Good Character.,Attestation of Parents /Guardian
d. Attestation of Local Government Area form.
e. Acknowledgement form.
f. Writing Materials for the Aptitude test.
Candidates are warned from giving false Information as information filled will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any Particular Stage.
- Applicants Local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the State of the Applicant and not below the rank of Wing commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army or Navy.
Police officer of the rank of assistance commissioner and above or Local Government Chairman/Secretary or the Principal of the secondary school applicant can sign the Form
Please Also note that those requirements mentioned above are for BSC and HND holders and not for SSCE. You can read on how to join the Nigerian Airforce With SSCE HERE