For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
The Nigerian Army is one of the best Army in the whole of Africa. Many Nigerians has developed interest in joining the Nigerian Army due to the international recognition gotten by the Nigerian Army in the Whole World. Requirements To Join The Nigerian Army is One of the issues many people who want to join the Nigerian Army is facing right now and the procedure need.
This requirements is strictly for the Nigerian Army Recruitment. (Those who possess SSCE Certificate) and not for Graduates. For Graduates who possess HND or BSC, You can read about the Nigerian Army DSSC requirements or how to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate
In this article, we are going to Guide you on the step to take if you want to apply for the Nigerian Army and the requirements Needed.
Requirements To Join The Nigerian Army
Many people has been asking questions on How to join the Nigerian Army, Here is the full guide and Steps to Join the Nigerian Army.
Guide And Requirements To Join The Nigerian Army
- You Must be A Nigerian by Birth.
- You Must Be physically and mentally fit.
- You must have Finished your Secondary school because you have to present your O,Level certificate be it Waec, Neco or Gce.
- You must have your Letter of Indegine from your state House or Local Government certificate of Origin.
- You must Not be an ex convict, Which simply means you have to be free from any kind of criminal case or related crimes.
- You Must make sure that You have your primary school certificates and Secondary school certificate as well.
- You must be between the Age of 18 and 22years at the period of Applying.
- You must Not be less than 1.65m for Males and 1.56m for Females.
- You must attend the zonal screening Exercise at the designated zonal center for your State. Note that it might not be in your state, it can be in the Neighboring State.
- You must have your birth certificate or declaration of Age from Any Court in the Country.
- To register, simply visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng to register.
- Fill all the required information and make sure you register with a valid email address and phone number.
- Dont register twice because it will lead to your automatic disqualification.
- Submit your online application when you are done filling the required information.
- Print out the Online registered form and attestation for because it will be presented during the screening exercise.