For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment is not just like other recruitment which comes out once in a year,
it normal comes out anytime they wish.
But the most important thing to Note about is the requirements and How to apply for the Nigerian Police Force. There are 3 basic way to join the Nigerian Police. It’s either you join through the Nigerian Police Recruitment, or you join through the Nigerian Police Academy or You join as a Graduate. In this post, we are going explain the procedure and the guidelines on how to join the Nigerian Police force through any method stated above.
Before you can be able to join the Nigerian Police Force, You must possess the following qualities.
Requirements To Join The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage. NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
- Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- WARNING! i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application. ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified. iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones.
Now For those who want to Join the Nigerian Police Academy, The requirements and Procedure is a little bit different from the one stated above. You can read on how to join the Nigerian Police Academy And Requirements.
The Last one is Joining the Nigerian Police force as a graduate. This one is only meant for graduates who posses HND or BSC from a recognized University or Polytechnic in the country. You can read on how to join the Nigerian Police Force as a Graduate and requirements.