For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
Do you have any interest in the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment process? The NALDA registration is ongoing and qualified candidates are expected to apply for the 2022 enrollment process.
In this article, we would outline the recruitment process, qualifications, and requirements for the recruitment exercise. To apply for any job vacancies in NALDA, ensure you read through this article carefully and follow the guide properly.
NALDA Application Form 2022
The National Agricultural Land Development Authorities are not yet recruiting candidates for any job vacancies, but the enrollment process might begin soon throughout the whole country.
Hence, if you are interested, you can wait till the application is made available on their portal, online. You can get the form through the NALDA portal www.nalda.ng make sure to apply when the form is available.
Also, the form is totally free. You are not expected to pay even a dime for the registration process. Do not fall for any information or person requesting money before registration.
There are specific states where the registration process is going on. Interested applicants from the states to be listed below can apply:
NALDA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Here are a few requirements for the NALDA recruitment process:
1. Means of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card
2. B.Sc or Masters’s Degree acquired from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any relevant discipline or an HND in a suitable course in any field of study.
3. You must have at least 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
4. Candidates must have good communication and writing skills
5. You must be 20 years at least.
6. You must be a Nigerian
How to Apply for NALDA Recruitment
For you to apply for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment process and to make your application count you have to apply via their portal. Visit their portal www.nalda.ng then follow the steps below to register:
1. Create an account with a functioning email of yours.
2. The next step is to verify your account via email verification.
3. Fill out the NALDA application form.
4. Upload your credentials, then submit.