Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 (Direct Short Service Commission) is a type of Commission which is conducted by the Nigerian Navy to take the abled Nigerians who wish to join the Nigerian Air Force as a graduate.
The DSSC is Meant for graduates alone. Which means you must have completed your higher Institution either University or Polytechnic and Possess HND or BSC. The DSSC Training takes a period of 9 months before they can successfully become a Nigerian Air Force Officers. Immediately you become an Air Force Officer after training, you will be promoted to the rank of Pilot Officer in the Nigerian Air Force. Also Note that this Commission is Different From those Regular cadets who spend 5 years in the Nigerian Defence Academy before they become an Officer in the Nigerian Air Force. You can read about how to join the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Before you can be able to join the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission, You have to meet up with the Nigerian Air Force requirement.
Below is the Recruitment of the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 (Direct Short Service Commission) Requirements
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the Age of 22 and 28 Years at the time of application.
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Mesure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- Posseses a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Apllicant Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Posseses valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- Posseses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity.
To Join the Nigerian Air Force DSSC, visit their recruitment website https://airforce.mil.ng/career
Note that the Nigerian Air Force recruitment is always free of charge. Desist from anyone asking you for any kind of funds before you can be helped to join the Air Force.