Nigerian Army 83Rri Portal For Registration and Shortlisted Candidates. The Nigerian Army 83Rri is out and on sale for the interested candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment.
Meanwhile, the Nigerian Army has Shortlisted the Successful candidates for the 82 Rri. You can check the list using the link below
@HQ The Nigerian has made an Official commencement of the registration and the application of 83rri form on their Official Facebook page. They Wrote “This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 83 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women is out. . For those who will be registering for the 83rri Recruitment, Note that there are some requirements which you need to Posses some qualifications.
Please note that this Recruitment is not for graduates, it’s for those who posseses SSCE. If you are a graduate and posseses HND or BSC, read How to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate
Nigerian Army 83Rri Recruitment Requirements And Portal
- Every Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must also possess a National Identity Card (NIN)
- You must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. Which One of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to the listed above qualification, those ones who are applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- All Applicants must Be between the ages of 18years – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years at the time of Applying.
- You must Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male Candidates and female candidates respectively.
- Having Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage. Nigerian Army 83Rri Portal The Nigerian Army 83rri Portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army 83Rri Registration
All the Interested Candidates are to visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng Log on to the website and create your password and username. Fill in all the required information needed and submit the application online. Make sure you give accurate information about your self to avoid disqualification. Print out the online registered form and the guarantors form as well because you will present it during your Screening.