For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2022 And Application Form is what we are looking into today. The Nigerian Navy has only one website which they use for all their Recruitment both DSSC and Normal Recruitment.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal is www.joinnigeriannavy.com
If you wish to join the Nigerian Navy, there are some requirements which you need to posses and Application process required.
We are going to talk about how to apply for the Nigerian Navy and the Requirements
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2022 And How To Apply For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment, you have to visit the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com and select the one you are applying for.
Make sure to fill all the spaces required in the online application.
Print out the online application form and the guarantor form.
When going for Recruitment exam, make sure to go with the online application form printed out while registering for the Nigerian Navy.
NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS 2022
- You have to posses West African certificate (WAEC)/Senior secondary school certificate.( SSCE)
- You have to poses General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.(GCE)
- Waec City and guilds or London City and guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma. Or any other Educational qualifications equivalent to the ones Mentioned Above.
Any Applicant that have higher educational qualifications like HND,BSC other than the ones stated above should not Apply. They Should go for Nigerian Navy DSSC.
You can read on how to join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate HERE
- Any Certificate Not accepted, declared or tendered and Accepted in the process of the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after the exercise and it cannot be tendered for the sake of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service.
- Only qualifications which you obtained through normal service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the Ages of 18 and 22 years at the time of Application. While 24 years is acceptable only for those with higher qualifications.
- .Applicants don’t have to be married or have Children before joining. 7.All Applicants are to print out Parents/Guardian consent form, which is with the Recruitment Application and Local Government Attestation form 8.All Applicants must a Nigerian Citizen by Birth,
- Applicants must be free from Any previous conviction by court of Law or Criminal Charges.Interested candidates should visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com to register.