For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
The Nigerian Police ASP Recruitment is a type of recruitment which is designed for graduates who possess BSC or HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. The Nigerian Police ASP Cadet Recruitment is different from the Nigerian Police Academy Admission which is also Known as Polac.
Those who join the Nigerian Police through ASP Program must be a graduate while those joining through the Nigerian Police Academy needs only SSCE certificate. But two of them graduates to a police officer in the Nigerian Police.
We have written an Article on how to join the Nigerian Police as a Graduate, but in this post, we will be discussing about the 2022 Recruitment. Firstly, before you can be able to apply for the Nigerian Police ASP Recruitment 2022, there are some requirements which you need to possess. Please Note that this requirements is different from the Normal Nigerian Police force recruitment which is meant for SSCE holders. You can read about the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022 And their Requirements.
Nigerian Police ASP Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- All Applicant Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Be between the ages of 20 and 28 years.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in O’ Level Examinations SSCE (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB,NECO) in not more than 2 sittings, and at least, Credit in English and Mathematics.
- You Must be psychologically, physically, & mentally and medically fit.
- Applicants must not have any Criminal record of any form of conviction.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm expanded chest measurement (for males).
- Female Applicants Must not to be pregnant.
- Height must Not to be less than 1.67m tall for males, and not less than 1.64m tall for females
- You must be a University or Polytechnic Graduate.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Police ASP Recruitment 2022
Firstly you need to visit the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Or visit the Nigerian Police Force Official website www.npf.gov.ng and Click on ASP Program.
The Nigerian Police Force ASP Program Training takes a period not more than a year before they can become police officers in the Nigerian Police Force.
You can read about the Nigerian Police Salary Structure to know how much you can earn as a police officer in the Nigerian Police.