This article was written to announce to the populace, particularly to every candidate who applied for the N-Power recruitment, that the Npower physical verification is about to kick off. We would also give you a rundown of the date and the requirements for the verification.
All the batch-C Candidates who made it to the pre-selection list are expected to go through a physical verification exercise. The exercise would be conducted in all parts of the country, as stated by the N-Power Support team.
Npower Physical Verification 2022
As stated previously, all the batch-C candidates who made it to the pre-selection list would have to pass through a physical verification exercise. However, the batch C team would be verified by N-Power based on the following:
1. Age Verification
2. NYSC Certificate
3. Bank Verification Number (BVN)
4. Educational Qualification
5. Employment Status
As a pre-selected candidate from batch C, you would have to go through this verification process to qualify.
Documents to be Presented at the Npower Verification Center
Here is a list of documents all Batch C candidates are required to present at the N-Power verification center to be considered eligible:
1. Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration/ Affidavit
2. Local Government Identification
3. Educational Qualifications
4. Recent Passport Photographs
5. An authorized means of identification such as (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID, Permanent Voters Card, or NIN Number)
6. BVN Print out (Bank Verification Number)
7. NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Letter (for graduates)
8. Sucess Letter (For Graduates)
Information on Npower Physical Verification
There is no information yet on when the N-Power Physical Verification exercise would commence for Batch C. If there is any information on the date and venues, you would be updated.