For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary structure.
The NSCDC is a para military Agency in Nigeria which has been in existence since 1967.
The NSCDC Ranks and Salary is Structured in a Merit way that what you get depends on the Qualifications you have before joining the service or the number of years you have been in the service.
This categories are explained based on the Qualifications you have before joining the NSCDC. The Person might be a graduate, HND holder, Masters degree holder OND holder, NCE or SSCE holder.
• If the Person is a graduate, he will be placed at Level 8.
• If he is An HND holder, he is placed on Level 7.
• If the he is a medical doctor, he will be placed on level 12.
• If he is A lawyer, he will be placed on level 9.
• If he is a A master’s degree holder he will be placed on level 9.
• If he is NCE or OND holder,He will be placed on Level 6.
• If he is an SSCE Holder,he will be placed on Level 3.
Now you have understand the Level you will be with any Qualification you have.
• Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre; this rank is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC)
• Level 6-12 – Inspectorate Cadre.
• Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I.
• Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II.
• Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre.
• Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre.
• Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre.
• Level 13 – Assistant Commander.
• Level 14 – Deputy Commander.
• Level 15 – Chief Commander;
• Level 16 – Assistant Commander General;
• Level 17 – Deputy Commandant General;
• Level 18 – Commandant General.
Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary Breakdown
Now the Salary Structure For Every Cadre.
An NSCDC officer whois at level 8, step 1, would belong to the rank of Assistant Superintendent framework. And the person will be paid not less than N121,000 each month.
An NSCDC Officer who is An Inspectorate Cadre that is placed on Level 7, will be, paid not Less than N69,000 per month.
For those at Level 3 – 5 will be paid not Less than N45,000 per Month.
If you want to join the NSCDC, Please Read about NSCDC Recruitment HERE
To read more about other Jobmademen Recruitments, Click HERE.
if you want to know more about NSCDC, visit their Official Website www.nscdc.gov.ng