Top five richest musicians in the world
Only a few elites make it big in the music industry, but that doesn’t mean some other musicians don’t get favoured for doing music. So far, the industry has been able to make so many singers millionaires and they are undoubtedly some of the most successful and popular people in the world. If you do love music, then here is your chance to know which musician made it into the top 5 richest in the world.
1. Paul McCartney: is a famous and talented American singer who is said to be the world’s richest musician. Paul McCartney is said to be worth a whopping $1.3billion.
2. Andrew Lloyd Webber: is the world’s second richest musician, just one spot ahead of renowned rapper Jay-Z.Andrew is said to have written songs for the famous Elvis Presley. The genius singer is worth more than $1.2 billion.
3. Jay-Z: Without a doubt, he is one of the most influential musicians in the world.The rapper Jay-Z appears to be the third richest musician on our list. He has won a total of 23 Grammy awards, which seems to be the highest so far won by an individual. Jay-Z is worth an estimated $1 billion.
4. Herb Alpert: is known to be one of the richest musicians in the world. He is an instrumentalist, famously known in the early 1970’s. With over 70 million albums sold in his music career, Herb is said to be one of the only singers to have attained such a feat. He is worth an estimated $870 million.
5. P-Diddy is a renowned rapper, one of the most famously known rappers in recent times. He appears to be the second richest rapper after Jay-Z. P-Diddy is worth an incredible $815 million. He is the official founder of Bad Boy Records, a record label that has signed so many big artists like French Montana and so many more.
Related: Richest Musicians in Nigeria