Infomademen.com will like to express that the images/graphics that are used on the website may be available on the Internet, and are considered to be open source for use of representation purpose. The images and content which are on the Internet, are simultaneously in the public domain and thus promoting use by parties willing to do so. At the same time being responsible for our action, Infomademen will never intentionally intend to violate or infringe rights of an individual or a firm which is expressly stated by the same. If you happen to be the SOLE rights holder of any image or material appearing on our website www.infomademen.com, make it a point to notify the Infomademen of the same.
Violation of any sort of copyright or right of ownership though avoided, if an individual or a firm has any complaints of Infomademen using their owned or copyrighted material being unauthorized to do so and or without suitable credits for the same can send us a written complaint/ notice/ request to withdraw the image/ content or others (Please specify) on [email protected]
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain:
- Name, along with other valid details of the complainant along with a document expressing the party of being the SOLE right holder of the image, content or others concerned.
- The exact place on the website where the content was first viewed by the aggrieved party, along with visual proof of it and or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the image, content or other.
- A declaration addressed to infomademen.com of being the rightful owner of the work used inappropriately by us. (which will be used if ever the complaint is found to be fraudulent/misleading/ defamatory by the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, ensure attaching a letter of authority along with the Physically or Electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.