For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022
How to Apply for Canada Study Permit in 2022
How Express Entry Works in Canada
The Nigeria women’s trust found NWTF is a foundation created in 2011, with the aid of increasing the representation of women In Nigeria governance at all levels. They have announced the intake of a senior program manager into their firm, for immediate employment.
JOB TYPE: full time
EXPERIENCE: 10 Years
JOB FIELD: NGO/NON-PROFIT
KEY RESULT: he/she will take part in closing the gender gaps in Nigeria’s governance process under the institutional mandates of NWTF.
PURPOSE: the aim of employing a program manager is for her to take part in fundraising, strategy development documentation, networking, and alliance building and finally monitoring and evaluation.
EDUCATION: degree in political science, international relations, laws, development studies, media, communications, public policy, and management or related field.
- At least 5 to 10 years of working experience in gender mainstreaming, fundraising, promotion, gender equality in electoral and government processes.
- Must have knowledge of landscape for elections and women’s political participation in Nigeria and Africa preferably.
- Previous knowledge and work experience in international organizations and NGOs that is involving in women’s leadership and development.
LOCATION: Abuja with travels to other parts of Nigeria
- Strategy development
- Will contribute to the development and implementation of the NWTF’s strategy
- Report to the chief executive officer of the Nigerian women trust fund.
- Program development
- Pursue alliances, network, and collaboration with the organization with a smaller or complimentary thematic focus
- Will help to supervise and coordinate the program team
- Identify opportunities and aid in developing relationships for promoting women’s leadership political preparation
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
- Coordinate database, project, activities, documents, collation of static on women’s leadership, and political participation.
CONDITION OF SERVICE: competitive and negotiable with one-year contract renewable.NWTF is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your CV t and cover letter to [email protected]
DEADLINE: 20TH OCT,2020