Many students don’t know how to log in to their JAMB portal through their registration number and this can prove to be a problem. The good thing is that the processes are very simple and you won’t have to break a sweat while at it.
For those who don’t know what the JAMB portal is, the JAMB portal is an online portal for UTME students to print out their result slips, access the CAPS, check admission status, regularize admission, and apply for data correction. All the UTME students can easily have access to the JAMB portal using their registration number.
With your registration number, you can get access to all the UTME services available for students. All you need to do is know how to login to JAMB portal using registration number and you are good to go.
Do you want to log into the JAMB portal as a UTME student but don’t know how to go about it? There is no need to worry as the process is very simple. In this article, I will go into detail on how to login to the JAMB portal using the registration number.
Problems Candidates Face While Logging In to the JAMB Portal
There are many problems that UTME students face while logging into the JAMB portal and this can be very frustrating. Below are some of the problems faced by candidates while logging into the JAMB portal:
1. Some are faced with the issue of invalid passwords or emails. This shows that the password you entered is not correct and you should opt for the correct one.
2. If you entered the wrong email address, you might be faced with the issue of invalid user name. To correct this issue, you have to provide the correct email address.
How To Login To JAMB Portal Using Registration Number
If you wish to have access to your JAMB portal, you will have to log in using your registration number. Below are the ways to log in using your registration number:
1. The first step to take is to open any of your phone browsers and go to the JAMB e-facility portal login page(https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/login).
2. Input your email address and password in the field provided for it.
3. Tap on login.
4. Choose the JAMB examination year.
5. Tap on any of the icons to access your JAMB portal.