These days, you can easily check your details from your First Bank account without having to visit any branch nearest to you. With how easy the banking process is these days, you can easily get the information you need without breaking a sweat.
Since BVN (Bank Verification Number) became a thing in Nigeria, most people no longer find it difficult to acquire details about them like their date of birth, phone number, bank verification number, and name, as they can easily be accessed through your Bank Verification link.
This process makes it very easy to get the information on your date of birth from First Bank in a hassle-free manner. However, the prerequisite is that your BVN must be linked to your First bank account and of course, there is no way you can open a bank account in Nigeria without a BVN.
Do you want to check your date of birth on your First Bank account but don’t know how to go about it? You made it to the right post. In this article, I will give a clear rundown of how to check date of Birth on First Bank account.
How To Check Date of Birth on First Bank Account
There are many ways you can check your date of birth and other details through your First Bank account. The good thing is that the two methods are seamless, so you won’t have to drop a sweat while at it. Below are the ways to check your date of birth on your First Bank Account:
1. The BVN Validation Portal
One of the ways you can get information on your date of birth is through the BVN validation portal. However, keep in mind that there are requirements you would have to fulfill for you to use this process. To begin with, you will have to present your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and also be charged N25 from your bank account. Below are the ways to check your date of birth through the BVN validation portal:
1. Firstly, log into the NIBSS BVN verification portal through any internet browser you are comfortable with.
2. You will be asked to input your Bank Verification Number and Date of Birth. Keep in mind that the date of birth you presented must be the same as the one you presented during registration.
3. Click on the search icon and then move ahead to make the N25 payment. Immediately after you are done with the payment, you will be redirected to a page where all your details will be presented to you.
2. USSD Code
This is one of the easiest ways to check your date of birth on your First Bank account, just that the details presented to you won’t amount to much.
1. All you have to do is dial *565*0#.
2. Keep in mind that the number you used in dialing the code must be the one linked to your Bank Verification Number.
There are various ways you can check your date of birth on your First Bank account and the good thing is that the processes are very simple. In this article, I went into detail on how to check your date of birth on your First Bank account.