The Temporary Voters card shows that you have registered with any of the INEC outlets to be eligible for the upcoming elections. As the name implies, the Temporary Voters Card is given temporarily to voters just before the Permanent Voters Card is made ready. You need to present your temporary voter’s card before you can collect your permanent voter’s card, and this is taken very seriously by INEC officials.
In a situation where you can’t find your temporary voter’s card, there is no need to fret as you can simply check the online database for your details. However, to print your temporary voter’s card online, you must have registered and have a record with INEC because that is the database you can print your temporary voter’s card with.
To print your temporary voter’s card, you will have to visit the INEC official registration website and search for your records. With that, you can easily get hold of your registration details.
Do you want to print your temporary voter’s card but don’t know how to go about it? You made it to the right post. In this article, I will go into detail on how to print temporary voters card.
How to Print Temporary Voters Cards Online
To print your temporary voter’s card online, there are requirements you would have to fulfill as you must at least have a record with INEC for the printing to be a success. Below is a detailed step of how to print your temporary voter card online:
1. Visit the INEC Voters Registration Portal. If you have created an account on the site, simply log in with your email and password. If this is your first time on the site, you will have to sign up. If you forgot your password, simply click on the option for forgotten password, so that your details can be sent to your email.
2. Click the “I am Not A Robot” checkbox to prove that you are not a robot. You might go through some tests to prove that you are not a robot.
3. Once you have logged into your account, the home screen of the page will be displayed across your screen.
4. It is necessary to find the details of your temporary voter card before proceeding to the next step, so you have to click on the “Lost or Damaged PVC” icon.
5. You will get the fields that will help you recover the important details you used for registration. Keep in mind that the details are what you need.
6. To be sure of the information, enter your first name, last name, and your state of registration.
7. The website would run an examination to be sure that the information you presented is in line with the one on their database. If the details match, your full details will be displayed on your screen.
8. Ensure you go through the details patiently and make sure that the details are yours.
9. Tap on the “Start Review” icon before clicking on the “Accept” icon under the declaration warning. Don’t tap the Accept icon if the details available are not yours.
10. Once you are done with this, your next step is to go and print out the temporary voter’s card.