You can check if your voter’s card is valid through the voters card validation portal. The portal for voter’s card validation was made available by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for every Nigerian who has a voter’s card to check the information about the upcoming election.
There are a lot of things you can check with the voter’s card validation portal, like the location of your polling unit, the validity of your voter’s card, and you can also check your voter’s status. The process of checking for this information is not complex, you don’t have to worry yourself sick to be able to check the validity of your voter’s card through the voter’s card validation portal.
There are many ways you can check if your voter’s card is valid through the voter’s card validation portal, and the good thing is that the different methods are simple. All you need to do is know how it works, and you are good to go.
Do you want to check the validity of your voter’s card through the voter’s card validation portal but don’t know how to go about it? You made it to the right post. In this article, I will go into detail on how to check your voter’s card validity through the voter’s card validation portal.
Voters Card Validation Portal
How to Check If Your Voters Card Is Valid
There are many ways you can check if your voter’s card is valid, and the good thing is that the processes are very simple and direct. Below are the ways you can check your voter’s card status:
You can use your name and date of birth to check how valid your voter’s card is. Below are the ways to check it:
1. Visit the voter’s card validation portal on your mobile browser. For easy access, you can click on the link https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/vvs to access the website immediately.
2. Follow the onscreen prompt, and you will see the menu “Check Status Using Your Name and Date of Birth”, Click on it to lengthen the form.
3. You will see an option for “State of Registration”, Click on choose state and select the state you registered with. In the situation where you did a transfer of location, choose the state that you transferred to.
4. Tap on Local Government under Local Government of Registration, then choose the Local Government you registered under.
5. Enter your last name in the space provided for your last name. This should be your family name or surname.
6. Input your first name in the space made available for first names. Your first name should be the name you identify with.
7. Input your date of birth by choosing the day, month, and year that rhymes with your birth date.
8. Tap on the security checkbox and go through the recaptcha process to show that you are not a robot.
9. Finally, click on the green Check Status button to round off the process.