For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022
How to Apply for Canada Study Permit in 2022
How Express Entry Works in Canada
Most MTN network users prefer surfing the internet at night time after a stressful day at work. This is because the internet connection is many times faster during the night than in day time.
Therefore, MTN Nigeria has rolled out some MTN Night Plan to suit the needs of its customers. This would help them surf the web at a minimum cost.
However, this plan comes with some restrictions, the Night plan only lasts from 11 PM – 6 AM every day, including weekends. You must also have up to N25 and N50 before you can be eligible for the MTN data plan.
You should know that the MTN night plan can be accessed by all MTN subscribers.
How to Use USSD Code to Subscribe to MTN Night Plan
The MTN night plan is only available to MTN users who are on MTN pulse. Hence, if you are not yet on MTN pulse dial *406# to join, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Also, N25 is for 250Mb, while N50 is for 500Mb in the MTN night data plan. To get the 250Mb MTN night plan, dial NT1 and send it to 131 to get your 250Mb. To get 500Mb, dial NT2 and send to 131 to get your 500Mb.
How to Subscribe to N25 MTN Night Data Plan
- The first step is to dial *406#
- Send a response by clicking on 3 to select MTN Nightlife plan
- Click 1 to select N25 for the 250Mb plan.
- Also click 1 to confirm that you want to buy the data.
- Finally, you will get a message signifying that your night plan was successful.
Note: You have to remember that this subscription lasts only for 7 hours; 11 PM – 6 AM. As soon as the time elapses, unused data would expire. There is no room for renewal.
How to Subscribe to N50 MTN Night Data Plan
- To begin with, dial *406#.
- Send a reply by pressing 3 to select MTN Nightlife plans.
- To proceed, press 2 to select N50 for the 500Mb plan.
- Reply 1 to indicate that you would like to buy the data plan. You will get a message indicating that the subscription was successful.
Note: for both the 250Mb and 500Mb subscriptions, you can’t exceed 2GB in one.
How to Check MTN Night Plan Balance
To be on the safe side and check the data you have used up or what is remaining, just follow the process below:
- Dial *406#.
- Proceed by clicking 3 to choose the MTN nightlife plan.
- Finally, respond with 3 to check your balance.
Benefits of MTN Night Plan
- The internet speed during the nighttime is twice, if not four times the speed of network services during the daytime.
- You can also get night packages at a very cheap rate, especially for heavy internet users who web to surf, and movies, music, and applications to download.
Does MTN Night Plan Roll Over?
MTN’s night plan doesn’t roll over. Once your unused MTN night plan gets to 6 AM it would expire and it can’t be rolled over.
Related: MTN Data Plans