NAFDAC Recruitment And Requirements 2021. NAFDAC was established in 1993 to work in Nigeria against unlawful or distorted products. The association was set up under the 1993 wellbeing and security law of the country. Nigeria’s squeezing issues are corrupted and distorted food, drugs, beauty care products, clinical gadgets, synthetic compounds, and bundled water.
NAFDAC Recruitment And Requirements 2021
- NAFDAC Enlistment requirements states that all candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment Should live and be a Nigerian resident by birth.
- Candidates should have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Should have BSc/HND in any control from a perceived organization More likely than not finished National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age prerequisites: Applicants should be between 18-35 years of age.
- All the applicants Should be restoratively, physically and mentally fit
- Candidates with any type of incapacities ought not have any significant bearing.
- Candidates are needed to print out Parent/guardian Assent Structure and local Government Authentication letter.
- Candidates should not be over 35 years of age
Once you possess the requirements stated above, you are likely to qualify for the job.
How To Apply For NAFDAC Recruitment
For you to be successful in the application process, please read the application guidelines and dont make any mistakes.
- Visit the NAFDAC Recruitment Portal https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/about-nafdac/working-at-nafdac/
- Choose the career you are applying for.
- Fill in on the required information one by one and make sure it corresponds with your certificate because there will be physical screening of documents in your screening center.
- Submit your Application online