Highest Paid Forces In Nigeria 2021 (Updated)
Whenever you hear about Force in Nigeria, Just know that they are talking about the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force and the Nigerian Navy.
The Armed Forces of Nigeria is a team or a combination of Army Navy and Air force. You can also call them the Military.
One thing about them is they work hand in hand and all their Ranks have the Equivalent in force. The are all under Defence Hq.
We are going to talk about the highest paid in the three of them.
The Highest Paid Force In Nigeria 2021 is the Nigerian Navy.
I know that some may still have some doubt, But for you to understand it better, we are going to break it down from the salary structure and The ranks of each force in the Armed Forces before you will now understand the one that is highest paid.
Highest Paid Forces In Nigeria 2021 Details
Let’s Start with the Nigerian Army.
- Field Marshal (5 stars) Not Disclosed
- General (4 stars) ₦1.500,500.00
- Lieutenant General (3 stars) ₦1.000,500.00
- Major General (2 stars) ₦950,500
- BrigadierGeneral (1 star) ₦750,500
- LieutenantColonel ₦350,500
- SecondLieutenant ₦120,500
Non Commissioned Officers
- Master Warrant Officer ₦100,500.00
- Warrant Officer ₦90,000
- Staff Sergeant ₦80,000
- Sergeant ₦70,000
- Corporal ₦60,000
- LanceCorporal ₦55,500
- Private ₦49,500
- Recruit Not Disclosed.
The above table is for the Nigerian Army. Let’s go down to the Nigerian Navy.
Below is the Salary Structure Of the Nigerian Navy..
THE COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
- Admiral N1,728,593 monthly
- Vice-Admiral N1,496,791 as monthly
- Rear Admiral N1,376,053 as monthly
- Commodore N744,756 monthly salary
- Captain Commander N459,004 monthly
- Lieutenant Commander N293,458 as monthly
- Sub-Lieutenant N219,470 monthly
- Midshipman N188,199 monthly
THE NON COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer N165,607
- Chief Petty Officer N101,564 monthly
- Petty Officer N75,231 monthly
- Leading Rating N68,674 monthly
- Able Rating N60,802 monthly
- Ordinary Rating N53,850 monthly
- Trainee N10,225 monthly
Now let’s talk about the Nigerian Air Force
- Trainee earns N10,207 monthly
- Aircraftman woman is paid N53,092 monthly
- Lance Corporal is paid N55,002 monthly
- Corporal collects N58,094 monthly
- Sergeant collects N69,271 monthly
- Flight Sergeant earns N87,100 monthly
- Warrant Officer is paid N101,954 monthly
- Master Warrant Officer collects N165,697
- Cadet (Trainee) is paid N44,594 monthly
- Air Warrant Officer salary is N171,763 monthly
- Pilot Officer salary is N187,199 monthly
- Flying Officer salary is N218,470 monthly
- Flight Lieutenant earns N232,494 as monthly salary
- Squadron Leader is paid N248,034 monthly
- Wing Comdr earns N342,526 monthly salary
- Group Captain earns N352,621 monthly
- Air Commodore collects N677,825 as monthly salary
- Air Vice-Marshal is paid N1,376,323 as monthly salary
- Air Marshal is paid N1,486,421 as monthly salary
- Air Chief Marshal earns N1,724,223 monthly
From all the list of the above mentioned Forces and their Salary Structure,
You will know that The Nigerian Navy is the highest paid Force in Nigeria.