The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021 (Direct Short Service Commission) is a type of Commission which is conducted by the Nigerian Army to absorb the abled Nigerian wish to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate.
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission is Meant for graduates alone. Which means you must have completed your higher Institution either University or Polytechnic and Possess HND or BSC.
The Nigerian Army Direct DSSC Training takes a period of 9 months before they can successfully become a Nigerian Army Officers.
The Nigerian Army DSSC is Different From The Nigerian Army SSC. That is why we wrote an article on the difference between DSSC and SSC in the Nigerian Army. Though both of them are meant for Graduates.
Before you can be able to join the Nigerian Army DSSC, You have to meet up with their requirement Requirements.
Below is the Recruitment Requirements of the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the Age of 22 and 28 Years.
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Measure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- Possesses a minimum of first of not less than second class owner division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Applicant Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must Have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Possesses valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- Possesses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and
To Apply for Nigerian Dssc visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng then Click on DSSC
Note that this requirements has been the same for so long but Is always updated once there is an update from the Nigerian Army.