For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work and Study in Canada, Follow The Links Below For More Info
The Nigerian Police Short Service Recruitment is a type of recruitment which is organized for only graduates who possess BSC or HND, This simple means that you must be a graduate before you can be able to join. Though Normally, The Nigerian Police does not have any program called Short Service, it is called Nigerian Police Cadet ASP Program.
Many people refer to it as police Short Service Recruitment because it’s for graduates and that is the same name given to The Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, and the Nigerian Airforce Program which is also designed for graduates. In this post, we will be discussing about the Nigerian Police ASP Program or Short Service Recruitment 2022, Requirements needed to apply and how to apply.
Note that the Nigerian Police Short Service Recruitment is different from their normal police recruit. If you want to join the Nigerian Police with SSCE Certificate, Read about the Nigerian Police recruit recruitment HERE
Nigerian Police Short Service Recruitment Requirements 2022
- All Applicant Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Be between the ages of 20 and 28 years.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in O’ Level Examinations SSCE (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB,NECO) in not more than 2 sittings, and at least, Credit in English and Mathematics.
- You Must be psychologically, physically, & mentally and medically fit.
- Applicants must not have any Criminal record of any form of conviction.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm expanded chest measurement (for males).
- Female Applicants Must not to be pregnant.
- Height must Not to be less than 1.67m tall for males, and not less than 1.64m tall for females
- You must be a University or Polytechnic Graduate.
Please also note that this requirement mentioned above is strictly for Cadet ASP Program which many people also refer to Police Short Service.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Police Short Service Recruitment 2022
For those who wish to apply for the Short Service Recruitment 2022,
Firstly you need to visit the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Or visit the Nigerian Police Force Official website www.npf.gov.ng and Click on ASP Program,
Fill in all the required information and submit. Then wait for the Nigerian Police to publish their shortlist.
If you are Shortlisted, you will be sent an sms. You can also keep on checking their recruitment portal for updates.